The Grand Bahama Museum would not have come to fruition without the support and assistance of numerous persons. We recognize and thank them for their invaluable contributions.
- James Baker for contributing the contents of his website and extensive research of early Grand Bahamian history.
- Jeff McCormick for his contribution to the site’s Bush Medicine Section.
- Cordell Thompson for his recollections and retelling of the Folklore Traditions of the Bahamas.
- David Wallace and 96.1FM for their Pearls of the Bahamas interviews.
- Eric Wiberg for his contributions to Maritime History in the sections of Mailboats and U-Boats of the Bahamas.
- Christina Zenato for her contribution to Caves and Caverns of Grand Bahama.